As an Animator you work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to produce and integrate 3D animation content that will help bring characters to life and create a more immersive player experience.
Click HERE to apply.
- Create high-quality, real-time animations for console and high-end PC video games throughout their production cycle
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure your work is aligned with the creative and technical direction of the game
- Maintain ownership of your work from conception to integration into the game engine
- Identify technical and developmental risks and obstacles while creating innovative solutions to overcome them
- Share knowledge and assist all members of the team to reach the best possible outcomes
- Craft animations across a broad range of styles from dynamic stylisation to realistic body mechanics
- Bring life to characters, props, scenery and environments
- Coach and mentor junior members of staff
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of animation principles and how to apply them to your work
- Knowledge of node-graph based animation systems and character rigging fundamentals
- Propose and implement creative solutions to assigned work
- Experience working on 3D character animation for video games
- Strong practical experience using 3D character animation software
- Experience of working with a range of game engines would be an added benefit
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- A friendly working culture and environment
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Flexible working hours
- x 4 Half-day Fridays (during the summer months)
- A day off on your birthday
- Parental leave
- Workplace pension scheme. Currently, our employer contribution is 3%
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to Udemy courses and GDC Vault
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Weekly Yoga Class
- Anti-Crunch ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Free parking
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Social Events/Project Launch Wrap Parties
- Charity Events
- Branded merchandise
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.
As an equal opportunities employer, Wushu Studios is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Wushu Studios.