Wushu Studios is on the lookout for a talented Technical Animator to join our team! If you’re a person that can own the pipeline from rigging to skinning to animation, then you’re a great fit! You’ll work closely with our 3D modellers to create top-tier animations, improve workflows, tools and enhance the animation quality on all of our titles.
As a Technical Animator, you’ll need to possess some effective time management and organizational skills.
You can get a hold of us at email@example.com!
- Work with the art and tech teams to create in-game animation
- Skinning and rigging characters, creatures and vehicles alongside our art team
- Developing, maintaining and documenting our animation systems and pipelines
- Assisting the production team in planning animation work
- Strong practical experience with technical animation
- Firm understanding of animation principles and techniques
- Experience with either Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
- Highly proficient in Maya
- Good knowledge of 3D-related mathematics
- Strong understanding of skinning and rigging assets
- Methodical, able to document and communicate technical work clearly and concisely
- The ability to think with initiative, work flexibly, give and receive feedback
- An understanding of technical limitations with excellent problem solving skills
- Previous experience in the games industry
- The ability to create tools and plug-ins
- An understanding of character animation
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.