As a 3D Artist at Wushu Studios, you’ll report to the studio’s Art Director and be primarily involved in the creation of game-ready AAA art assets. As an accomplished artist, you should be able to demonstrate strong creative, visual and technical skill and have a passion for creating believable assets with the ability to produce high quality content.
This is a highly collaborative role so you will also need to effectively communicate with multiple teams in the implementation of assets and to solve problems and perform necessary changes as required. You will be working from concept models and images to turn them into final pieces of arts. The role will involve collaborating with designers, technical artists and partner studios to understand and implement correct file naming and directory structure requirements. As part of the team, you will maintain the high standard of modelling, texturing and PBR material creation.
If this sounds like you, get in touch and send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Let us know why you’d be a great fit!
- 3-4 years experience with at least one shipped AAA title
- A strong understanding of the broader game development and art creation process
- Ability to supplement a provided brief with your own research and ideas while ensuring delivery of the brief’s core requirements
- 3D modelling and texturing skills.
- High proficiency in Maya, Unreal, Zbrush and Substance or equivalent packages
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine
- Experience with Photoshop
- Able to adopt best practices including reporting on progress, risks, and issues.
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Excellent sense of form, mass, and volume
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Able to communicate clearly with the rest of your team and be willing to both give and receive feedback
- VFX, lighting, sculpting, blueprinting, animation or prior experience of project tools such as Perforce and Jira would be beneficial
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
- Day off on your birthday!
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.