Want to test games in development? Are you an enthusiastic team player with a passion for games? Then we’re looking for you to be our next QA Tester! In this role, you’ll test various titles in development through several ways, including but not limited to: finding, reproducing, and accurately reporting issues in detailed bug reports, providing critical analysis and feedback, and retaining the knowledge necessary to set up multiple platforms.
As a QA Tester, you will be in charge of your assignment from end-to-end. That entails planning and implementing all of your quality-related activities. You’ll analyse and interpret that data and liaise with other developers while advocating for increased quality, both in your particular area and QA processes in general.
Participating in a team-oriented and friendly atmosphere is the name of the game here at Wushu Studios. If you’re able to work well within target deadlines and are an excellent communicator with solid verbal and written skills, we want to chat! Drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us all about yourself.
- 3+ years prior QA experience
- Experience creating and following test plans
- Test case creation and management
- Flexibility to switch between projects and provide support depending on development priorities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- General IT competence such as: spreadsheets, emails etc
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Highlight any potential risks to testing or delivery to development leads and production
- Passion for games and product quality
- A good understanding and knowledge of first party compliance processes
- Embedded QA experience a plus
- JIRA experience a plus
- Testing knowledge across different first party platforms
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Complimentary Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
- Day off on your birthday!
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.