Wushu Studios are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to join our fast-growing company delivering world-class games across multiple genres. As a Senior Producer you will help coordinate all areas of production across a variety of exciting titles, collaborating with producers and supporting them in creating realistic and actionable milestones. You will work closely with the team to ensure the successful delivery of both client and internal projects, using your skills to promote exceptional quality in all aspects of game production, and fostering a zero-crunch healthy work-life balance across the studio.
This is a senior position within the organisation, working closely with the studio leadership to help us grow responsibly, and is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a forward thinking approach to development to join an exciting and people-focused development studio with an exceptional, highly talented and collaborative team.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We’d love to meet you!
- Collaborate with team leads to define realistic milestones and sprint deliverables across multiple projects
- Work closely with the Business Development team to foster new client relationships
- Work alongside the Development Director to ensure our clients have a reliable and approachable point of contact
- Manage, expand and mentor the production team for the whole studio
- Identify and resolve risks, dependencies and changes that may prevent the team from completing deadlines
- Plan, execute and evaluate projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to stakeholders
- Take responsibility for team morale and motivation
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Support the team with production processes, using agile and other project management methodologies
- 5+ years’ experience
- At least 1 shipped title in a leadership role
- Experience with AAA console and PC titles at all stages of development
- Experience overseeing multiple teams across multiple projects on a variety of platforms and engines
- Exceptional communicator (verbal and written)
- Profound project management skills
- Knowledge of agile production methodologies including scrum and kanban
- Strong eye for detail and risk management
- Solid knowledge and experience using Atlassian platforms such as Jira and Confluence
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- A deep passion for gaming!
- Experience managing and mentoring a team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Complimentary Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.