Wushu Studios is looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us continue to expand our team! In this position, you’ll be identifying, sourcing, interviewing and hiring candidates for a variety of positions. Being comfortable with researching and contacting the world’s best game talent is core to the role.
Given the nature of the games industry, we’re ideally looking for someone with proven experience in a technical and/or creative field. If you want to play a major part in growing an independent studio, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
- Identify and contact potential candidates for Wushu Studios across a diverse skillset
- Utilize LinkedIn, job boards and a variety of other sources to seek out opportunities
- Partner with Directors to understand hiring needs and provide guidance on decision making
- Plan intake calls with Directors and conduct an end-to-end recruitment and selection method
- Maintain personal networks in order to stay on top of industry knowledge
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting or similar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of talent acquisition best practices and local hiring requirements
- Ability to positively represent the studio to engage and attract candidates
- Experience in hands-on sourcing and recruiting with a proven track record of filling complex roles
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Background in technical/engineering recruitment a bonus
- Familiarity with software and technical concepts
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.