We’re looking for an IT Technician to join us! The person we’re looking for is pragmatic, friendly and able to work with the team to solve the wide range of issues that can crop up during games development. Working along with the IT department and production to keep the studio running, you’ll be proactive and keen to help. If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
For a mid-level candidate, we would expect some knowledge within the core responsibilities.
We are willing to consider an entry level candidate, with relevant industry work experience or industry recognised qualifications. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate the personable qualities within our team and technical proficiency. Mentorship will be provided in the responsibilities listed below.
You can get a hold of us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Triaging problems within our tech support channels
- Troubleshooting of workstation users within a Windows Active Directory domain
- Front line support of technical issues from our team members
- On-boarding of new team members
- Handling the last mile of procurement of IT hardware
- Performing scheduled maintenance of systems
- Supporting remote workers
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.