We’re looking for an IT Technician to join us! The person we’re looking for is pragmatic, friendly and able to work with the team to solve the wide range of issues that can crop up during games development. Working along with the IT department and production to keep the studio running, you’ll be proactive and keen to help. If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
You can get a hold of us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
(Please note: This role will be on-site in our Liverpool office, while the majority of our studio is currently remote. We’ve taken the necessary steps to ensure our studio is a safe place to work for the developers that need to be there.)
- Triaging problems within our tech support channels
- Troubleshooting of workstation users within a Windows Active Directory domain
- Front line support of technical issues from our team members
- On-boarding of new team members
- Handling the last mile of procurement of IT hardware
- Performing scheduled maintenance of systems
- Supporting remote workers
- Excellent written skills
- Confident communicator whether that’s via calls, text conversations or face to face
- Demonstrates an ability to apply a well-balanced pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Linux server administration support
- Layer 2 networking experience
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.