As a senior programmer at Wushu Studios, you’re critical to our development pipeline. With your comprehensive understanding of best practices, ability to avoid unnecessary complexity, and technical expertise across multiple aspects of video game programming, you’ll be making a huge impact on the exciting projects we work on.
If you have a proven track record, excellent communication skills and a results driven attitude towards creative and technical collaboration, then get in touch! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself – we’d love to hear from you.
- Work on a variety of projects and tasks in various engines and languages
- Write high quality and reliable code on a timely basis
- Occasionally oversee and mentor junior engineers on the team
- Be hands-on with code, implementing features and attending to bug fixes as needed
- Work with other Lead Programmers and Producers to plan your tasks as well as those of your team
- Collaborate with teams to deliver testable builds in regular fashion
- Be proactive in tackling technical issues
- 5+ years experience in programming
- Advanced knowledge of C++ and/or C#
- Experience in PC and/or console programming
- Proven proficiency in a modern programming language
- Experience working with other languages such like Java and/or scripting languages like Lua or Python
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Experience in Unreal Engine and/or Unity
- Experience leading a team is a plus
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Parking
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Charity Events
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.