Continuing from the previous edition of Wushu Weekly, we’ve got another round of Inktober drawings with our artists!
It’s been over a week since our last post, so there’s plenty of new works to share with you all. Special thank you to both Lucy and Adam for continuing to contribute their illustrations.
Lucy Anna Lowe – Lead Artist
In her own words:
- A: Frail – “Harry Potter casting his first Patronus and saving his past self from the Dementors.”
- B: Snow – “The Abominable Snowman from Monsters Inc. Snowcone anyone?!”
- C: Dragon – “Wushu, I mean Mushu from Mulan.”
- D: Legend – “Best Disney film (IMO)!”
- E and F: Ornament and Misfit
Adam Du Buisson – Concept Artist
In his own words:
- G: Swing
- H: Pattern – “I based my idea on a chess board, but without the chess board. I wondered how characters would interact off the board. Maybe the opposing king and queen have a history steeped in secrecy, or maybe just childhood sweethearts, or maybe this is something new?”
- I: “Snow” bot
- J: Legend – “Liverpool’s urban legend, William Mckenzie.”
- K: Ash
- L: Ornament
- M: Misfits – “Inspired by the tattoo convention I worked on.”
- N: Dragon
- O: Overgrown – “Imaginary mummy monster.”
- P: Wild
All of Adam’s work in one place (below) looks like a JRPG we’d love to play!
And that’s the end of this week’s Wushu Weekly! We hope you’re enjoying all the wonderful artwork. Remember to follow us on all of our social channels on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to stay updated on future announcements. Until next time!