We’re looking for an experienced Producer to come and work with us at our Liverpool based studio. Nestled deep in the heart of the city’s digital creative hub, the Baltic Triangle, we strive to hire talented, passionate individuals from a variety of backgrounds to help us create imaginative and diverse worlds. It’s all about your ability to innovate and willingness to be genuinely creative.
As a producer you are primarily responsible for monitoring and tracking the progress of cross-disciplined teams to maintain the schedule and provide regular updates on status and risks as required. You will also help develop, champion and communicate the product vision to the team in order to build and maintain a strong team spirit and a productive environment. You will coordinate with external contractors and outsourcers to ensure timely delivery of all assets, and you will regularly communicate with the studio directors and partners.
You will also drive and foster effective communication among all project members and ensure that both stakeholders and the team are kept informed about revisions, changes and other information related to the project.
• Ensure the stability of project schedule and manage risk
• Regular communication between partners and studio directors
• Ensure milestone deliverables and targets are achieved
• Day to day coordination of each team across all disciplines
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience as a producer
• Shipped at least 2 games on current generation consoles
• Ability to manage AA & AAA, multi-SKU testing procedures/teams
• Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Motivated team player able to work well in groups
• Skilled in all phases of game development: concept/pitch, pre-production, production, alpha, beta, QA testing, and console manufacturer testing
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power Point etc
• Excellent understanding of Jira & Confluence
• Agile development
• Solid technical background/education
• Experience with Business Development and external relationship building
If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.