As a network programmer at Wushu, you will be a core part of our work on top-tier online game features. If you’re a person who is able to work autonomously on network and server code while being able to communicate clearly with coders and non-coders alike, we’d love to hear from you!
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the role!
- Develop and iterate reliable and fun multiplayer features alongside our gameplay and design team
- Create scripts/tools for our development pipelines
- Work with the rest of the code and infrastructure teams
- Work with the design team to define network/server design requirements
- Collaborate with production to plan work
- 3+ years experience in a programming or similar role
- Experience as a network programmer on a shipped game
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience on a shipped multiplayer game
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- Proficiency in C# and Python
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays (Includes our annual Wushu Xmas Studio Shut Down)
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Summer Half-Day Fridays
- Charity Events
- Free Parking
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.