Want to test games in development? Are you an enthusiastic team player with a passion for games? Then we’re looking for you to be our next QA Tester! In this role, you’ll test various titles in development and advocate for increased quality, both in your particular area and QA processes in general.
Participating in a team-oriented and friendly atmosphere is the name of the game here at Wushu Studios. If you’re able to work well within target deadlines and are an excellent communicator with solid verbal and written skills, we want to chat! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us all about yourself.
- Find, reproduce and accurately report issues in detailed bug reports
- Retain the knowledge necessary to set up multiple platforms
- Provide critical analysis and feedback to all departments
- Plan and implement all of your quality-related activities
- Analyze and interpret data and liaise with other developers on issues as they arise
- 3+ years prior QA experience
- Experience creating and following test plans
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- General IT competence such as: spreadsheets, emails etc
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Great attention to detail
- Passion for games and product quality
- Embedded QA experience a plus
- JIRA experience a plus
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Charity Events
- Breakout Areas
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.