Wushu Studios have an excellent opportunity for the right person to become part of a growing team delivering world-renowned games. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional organisational skills and a good understanding of video game development processes to join our team as a Producer.
You will report directly to the Development Director and be responsible for the planning of milestones and project tracking, ensuring we meet agreed deadlines. You’ll be a conduit for information flow across all disciplines, unblocking people and helping keep communication fluid throughout the team. You’ll manage studio resources, attend meetings to document and distribute notes, provide regular updates and status reports on the state of the task and bug databases, and keep teams informed of any issues that may impact game functionality.
As a Producer, you will use your understanding and passion for games to add to the creative execution and business success of the team. This means inspiring through creative leadership, problem solving, researching and communicating on industry trends, and maintaining all aspects of design through the project life cycle.
With the ability to work independently and respond to the needs of production, you’re the glue that holds it all together. The expectation is that once it is safe to do so, this role will be in-studio post-COVID. If you’re interested in becoming our next Producer, reach out to us at email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
- Report to the team on project progress, budgets, risks and issues
- Ensure deliverables are timely and of a high standard
- Work with external development partners to meet production schedules
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience leading teams across multiple disciplines creating AAA titles
- A good working knowledge of Project Management software (Jira & Confluence, Hansoft, Trello)
- Comfortable with the MS Office Suite and (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage conflict
- Strong Agile Project Management understanding and experience
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of game development
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to maintain a happy motivated team
- A background in development, art, production, or quality assurance
Perks & Benefits
These are just some of many offered by Wushu Studios.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Parental Leave
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salaries
- Anti-Crunch Ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Branded Merchandise
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Parking
- Socials Events, Project Launch/Wrap Parties
- Charity Events
Founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans, we are a highly experienced and professional team of developers with a shared passion for video games. Nestled in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter, our stylish studio is situated close to hundreds of cafes, bars and restaurants, and is a stone’s throw from Lime Street station, connecting us with the rest of the country.